Friday, July 22, 2011

Singing in Maine...and other adventures :)

I'm currently in Maine at the Atlantic Music Festival! It's been a really fun experience performing several times a week, refining my performance craft, and improving technically as an opera singer. I miss Austin a lot, and he has done so many amazing things while I've been away. Last week he went to Cleveland, found a house, and signed the papers to get the keys and officially close on it when we move out there July 26th! He is amazing and has had to deal with so many technicalities that go into buying a house. This week Austin has been packing up the apartment in Utah with the help of our amazing ward. I can't believe all this has happened since I've been away! My baby bump has definitely gotten bigger since I have been in Maine (pictures soon to follow). It's amazing the size difference of just 2 weeks! I have loved the experience here but will love being united with my Austin soon.

4 comments:

  1. A House!! that is so exciting! We are going to miss you guys! but we are so excited for you both! and I am grateful for blogs and facebook to keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! congrats! robbie and i have been looking for a house too, props to austin its deff not an easy task, i have looked at so many already and still havent found the perfect one yet! i went shopping for your baby shower a couple nights ago and was having a heart attack down every aisle..everything is so cute! luckly i dont know what my next one is or i would have left with a lot more lol..and good thing nahla wasnt there either she would have been dragged in the dressing room. i hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out you two (four) had a blog! Yay, I'm so excited to be able to see pictures and read updates about your exciting life. Congrats on the house! And way to go Austin for being so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for pictures of the house & the baby bump! Fun time in your life.

    ReplyDelete