We finally decided to start a blog! I am graduating from BYU in August and have been presented with a lot more free time than I've had in a long time. Austin begins Dental School at Roseman in South Jordan, Utah in August and our lives will definitely keep on changing from there on out. We are expecting our first baby in November! I'm due Novemeber 13, but who really knows when this active little one will make its way into the world. We find out in 2 weeks whether it will be a boy or a girl! Austin of course wants a little linebacker, and the sooner he comes the better. I just want to make cute girly headbands. I offered to make football and baseball hair clips if we have a boy, but Austin already took that off the agenda. At 18 weeks I'm still looking as though I've just eaten a rather large lunch. I'm excited to get out of this looking like you're gaining weight phase into the "oh I really notice you're pregnant" phase.
We've had a blast in these first couple months of our summer. Austin's pest control business is thriving and we are looking to buy our first house! I'm excited for a few things that Wymount does not have and are essential in our new home: 1) a bathroom counter; 2) a dishwasher; 3) the toilet roll closer to the toilet than a 6 foot man's arm reach away; 4) counter space that accommodates more than a dish-rack and a KitchenAid; 5) a place to store things; 6) a washer and dryer!
We really have loved our time at Wymount this past year. It's like Zion. We love our ward and how close-knit we are with everyone. It will definitely be a big social change moving out of our apartment complex into a real neighborhood!
Well I think that wraps up our introductory blog post! There will be many more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment